Dasra , Maharashtra, India
Advisor (Communications) | Part-Time/Contractual
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
APPLY FOR THIS JOBSHARE
Delivery - DAC
Job posted on
Jun 23, 2021
0 - N.A.
About the Role: We are looking for an Advisor to support the 10to19: Dasra Adolescents Collaborative on its journey into Phase 2. You will interact and work closely with the team’s Director and Associate Director to provide inputs into the development and execution of long-term direction for strategic communications. With over 15 years of experience in the sector, you will provide guidance on emerging priority areas within the sector and contribute to the Collaborative’s vision, both externally and internally.
In your role as Advisor, you will support work towards the Collaborative’s outcomes. You have an established expertise in the Communications domain and are motivated to help the Collaborative grow with your efforts and ideas.
· Supporting the development of new, and implementation of existing, communications strategies for the Collaborative’s programs
· Co-creating and designing campaigns pertaining to the Collaborative’s ongoing projects and priority areas
· Networking with relevant partner organizations, sector experts and vendors to build and streamline the Collaborative’s communications approach
· Identifying and fostering the development of requisite capabilities within the Collaborative’s portfolio and existing members of the communications team
· Guiding and nurturing existing members of the Collaborative to build external and internal capabilities and adequately address matters relating to the Collaborative’s functions.
Duration: 8-10 hours a month for a 1-year period
Areas of Expertise:
· A strong understanding of and prior experience in Communications within the development sector and the ability to build and develop strategies in a resource constrained environment
· Demonstrated ability to guide, manage and work with project teams
· Prior experience in providing strategic guidance to individuals/teams/organizations
· Flexible and dynamic, with strong communication and analytical skills
· Ability to build and maintain partnerships & relationships with key stakeholders within relevant domains
A strong understanding of and sensitivity to the social and cultural issues the Collaborative works with pertaining to adolescents, agency and social equity