Business Development Incharge
Our Food Private Limited , Chandigarh, India
Our Food Private Limited
Job Description: Business Development Incharge
Role & Responsibilities:
· Objective / Purpose (raison d'être): Meet & convince farmers / farmer franchisees in given geographical location, supervise setting up of processing facilities & starting of production of processed food
· Achieve given Targets on Farmer Franchisee Network Expansion including appointing New Farmer Franchisees, collecting documents for Loans & Supervising setting up of Processing Facilities
· Speak to farmers on daily basis to pitch the idea of Our Food Farmer Franchise.
· Follow-up on leads given on potential farmer entrepreneurs and ensure Franchise conversion.
· Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
· Keep prospective client database updated
· Keep up-to date knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
· Should work in coordination with the District team to increase the reach and help other team members in Franchise conversion.
· Ensure proper reporting as per policy
Competencies & Skills:
- Should be a self–starter.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Should be able to use MS office including Word & Excel
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be open to travel extensively
· Any graduate/B.Tech/BSc Agri Graduates.
· Chhattisgarh (Districts – Dhamtari, Durg, Rajnandagaon)
· 13 - 15 thousand per month/ further negotiable as per the candidate Experience.
Freshers are welcome.
Proficiency in reading, writing & speaking in Regional Language of the state is a must.