Parmarth Samaj Sevi Sansthan, Uttar Pradesh, India
Education qualification: The Counselor should be a postgraduate in psychology or social work with the regular course.
in case a person with our qualification is not available candidate with following qualification and experience may be considered
Graduate in psychology or social work (only with regular course) with minimum 2 year work experience in counseling or working with TIs/Adoloscent health program/mental health setting/substance abuse or drug dependence program.
Candidate who have obtained correspondence course degree will not be allowed for this post.
Roles & Skill:
- Similarity with issues related to marginalised community especially with HRGsand their families.
- Strong communication and mobilization skill.
- Ability to work in small teams and flexible with of working.
- Proficiency and reporting, writing case study explanation
- At least 10 day in the field visit required.
- Overall management capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her or him in absence of project manager or any other tasks provided by the team