ICICI Foundation (Gujarat (Bhuj), Karnataka, Raichur, Uttar Pradesh (UP Saharanpur), All India, India
Position : Development Officer
Employment type - Full time
Reporting to Project Manager
How to apply
About ICICI Foundation:
For over six decades, the ICICI Group has contributed significantly towards India’s economic growth and development. Promoting inclusive growth has been a key priority for the Group. We have not only made meaningful differences in the lives of our customers through our suite of products and services but have also been consistently supporting development initiatives and community outreach efforts.
To be a leading institution for the promotion of inclusive growth in India by contributing to the key enablers required for widespread participation in economic opportunities in the country.
We will promote inclusive growth in India through focused initiatives in identified areas including skill development, and sustainable livelihood, financial inclusion, and rural development.
Who should apply?
We are looking for someone:
● Understanding of the social, economic and political context and issues of Sustainable livelihoods.
● Understanding of the structure and functioning of various government departments.
● Passion for social justice
● Sound Analytical Skill
● Good at data collection and validation.
● Remote management of team and projects.
● Interpersonal skills-at ease and has empathy in interactions with the target population
● Understanding and empathy for gender and other discrimination issues
● Strive for Excellence and Innovation
● A good team player and willing to work in a Multidisciplinary and Multicultural Team
● Ability to manage project operations independently.
Education and Experience
● Graduate in any stream, Post- graduation degree will be an added advantage
● At 2 -5 Years of experience in rural development and livelihood.
Understanding the rural economy and developing strategies for training and placement in various trade
● Develop a time bound project plan with specific objectives and activities that are within the scope of the organisation
● Coordinate financial linkages activities to create supportive environment for the programme
● Overall management of Mobilisation, training and placement
● Develop rigorous systems that ensure proper implementation of the Project
● Maintain and monitor MIS of the Project
● Develop strategic partnerships with multiple stakeholders to firmly root the objectives of the project within the community
● Closely work with the community to improvise on project implementation
● To document the progress of the project in form of reports
● Coordinate all activities as per the approved design of the project
● To prepare and track the budget for the project
● Compilation of monthly, quarterly, and annual progress report and sharing with the concerned authorities
● Have an evaluation plan to evaluate the project between regular intervals
● To act as a quality control agent for the programme and prepare evidence based support to improve quality of the programme comprehensively
● Any other work / responsibilities, entrusted by Project Manager.
How to Apply
For application and any queries, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org