Enginner – Civil engg./Agri.engg.
SRIJAN, Chhattisgarh, India
1. POSITION VACANT: Enginner – Civil engg./Agri.engg.
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Founded in 1997 and registered as a public charitable trust in January 2000, SRIJAN is a grassroots implementation and support agency committed to promoting sustainable and self-reliant rural development models through interventions in agriculture, horticulture, natural resource management, dairy, and livestock.
Geographically spread over five states, SRIJAN collaborates with the state governments to build both hard and soft infrastructure for the rural poor. It has been and continues to be in several policy-making bodies of the central government. It has a healthy portfolio of projects with an annual value of Rs. 15 crores and a headcount of 400 direct and indirect staff. It is supported by a range of well-known private donors, such as Tata Trusts, the Ford Foundation, Axis Bank Foundation, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives.
For more information, please visit http://srijanindia.org/
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Enginner shall be responsible for the implementation of INRM works-Soil and Water conservation works,Lift irrigation,evaluation of works,writing of measurement book,design and estimation, record and documentation and reporting,
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognised institute in CIVIL/Agri.enginner (BE/B.Tech)
2-3 years of relevant work experience on Soil and water conservation,Lift irrigation,Design and estimation,reporting nad documentation.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Candidates with a strong knowledge of different NRM works.
(2) Good analytical skills
(3) Work effectively with diverse group of people
(4) Well-organized, highly efficient in resolving issues
(5) Quick learner, adaptive to changes and pressure in the organization
(6) Skills in various computer applications and troubleshooting is desirable
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The compensation offered is negotiable and would be best as per industry standards.
6. LOCATION: Bagicha block, Jashpur district (C.G.)
7. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Send in a cover letter highlighting your interest and experience for the role along with an updated resume to email@example.com by or before 30th July 2021.