Neg-fire, Delhi, India
· Oversee the financial operations of NEG-FIRE and ensure timely and accurate financial reports including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers, etc.
· Develop robust financial policies, Set-up robust financial monitoring and control systems in compliance with accounting standards, agreed policies and procedures thereby reducing any sort of risk to ensure credibility of the organization and protect it from frivolous claims.
· Prepare organization-level budgets in consultation with internal stakeholders and share it with budget holders
· Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including Income statement, Budget and variance, projections/ forecast, and cash flow.
· Prepare and finalise the Balance Sheet
· Ensure full compliances with the FCRA, FEMA, Income Tax Act, and other applicable laws of the land, and legal aspects in relation to the organization.
· Ensure organizational internal controls and systems are maintained and adhered to; Identify key risk areas and ensure these are addressed.
· To plan and coordinate audits of NEG-FIRE projects, and submit timely reports to the Executive Director, Finance committee and the Board on the internal controls.
· Donor communications related to financials of various Grants. Ensure that all financial reporting is completed on time and submitted to donors, as per the Grants guidelines.
· Interface with Treasurer and Finance Committee in all financial matters, as and when required
· To guide and train project staff in maintaining good financial and accounting practices in compliance with the statutory requirements.
· Preparation and consolidation of Annual Budgets and Financials for placing before the Governing Board as per requirements.
· To ensure MIS preparation and share with stake holders within specified time so that financial information will be used for decision making in future planning.
· Managing bank accounts and overseeing money transfers between national office and regional offices.
· Ensure uninterrupted Cash flow as per the requirement of Organization in implementing the program as per its vision.
Any other task/s assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.