Aga Khan Agency for Habitat, Gujarat, India
Aga Khan Agency for Habitat is hiring on immediate basis for the below role:
Job Title : Junior Engineer
Department : Planning and Building
Reporting Line : Senior Manager - Infrastructure Development
Position Location : Junagadh and Siddhpur, Gujarat
Duration : 3 months (subject to extension)
1. To provide technical supervision to all housing and habitat planning projects including repairs at site locations.
2. To provide support to Senior Manager - Infrastructure Development with any task assigned.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
1. Attending the site meeting with the CHS, Architects & Consultants for progress of work & resolve bottlenecks.
2. Verification and implementation the work as per the drawing/ details issued by Architect/consultant.
3. Taking steps to achieve the targets as per the program/ bar chart.
4. Preparing progress reports.
5. Sending the materials to lab for testing.
6. Checking and verify the materials brought by contractor at site.
7. Site monitoring for quality checking and control.
8. Checking & verifying measurement.
9. Checking & verifying RA bills.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Education: Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience of repair works of RCC building including waterproofing.
1. Able to understand construction quality assurance and control parameters.
2. Working knowledge of design software like AutoCAD and latest CAD software.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Knowledge of building codes for India for housing.
5. Documentations for Projects for the reference.
6. Interpersonal Skills.
7. Negotiating Skills.
8. Co-ordination Skills.
9. Language Skills (proficient in English)