Manager: Cluster Lead
Jatan Sansthan,Karauli Block , Rajasthan, India
Jatan Sansthan is a grassroots NGO working with the rural population in select districts of
Rajasthan. Jatan Sansthan was formally registered in 2001 under the leadership of a senior
educationist and development worker& social workers. Since its inception, most of its work has aimed to
improve social and demographic indicators of the population of the selected districts of Rajasthan with a
special focus on young people. In the past thirteen years, Jatan has worked on programs for young people,
women, children, elected representatives, and marginalized communities.
Jatan strives to empower the youth of Rajasthan by giving them a platform where they can freely express their
concerns. Jatan also provides them with information that would enable them to seek social and scientific
solutions thereby helping them become agents of change in their communities.
About Project “Gyanodaya”
“Gyanodaya”, 3 years aspirational block educational transformation project will be executed by Jatan
Sansthan supported by NSE Foundation. We believe in transformation through demonstration, action and
reflection while achieving below mentioned missions…
• Demonstrating centers of excellence in schools for holistic learning environment
• Creating a cadre of young development professionals who are the anchors of bringing the systemic
• Enabling leaders to enhance their existing practices around academic responsibilities/deliverables
• Sharing the knowledge and good practices generated in the Block at the district & state level
• Position: - Manager: Cluster Lead
• Vacancy: - 1
• Type: - Full time
• Location: - Karauli Block (Karauli Dist. Rajasthan)
Passionate about education, love to work with youth and children, enjoy working with diverse team and
accept challenging situation
Manager: Cluster Lead, who believes in creating individuals and desire to drive excellence in the classroom
with a deep sense of clarity and conviction, Cluster Lead will play significant role in the continuous support and
development of cluster coordinators as well as Shiksha Mitra. CL will serve as trainer and coaches for a group
of 37 Shiksha Mitra and more than 150 teachers in a year on instructional practices and integrated learning
approach. CL will support internal team through training, facilitating spaces for collaboration, regular
classroom observation, continuous feedback and coaching cycles. CL will be responsible to monitor the
progress of overall execution – need based intervention and reporting person between fields and block level.
Will be the responsible person to lead team of 5 cluster coordinators on perspective of leadership and
development through internal team capacity building.
• Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Humanities or Management + minimum 5 years of prior experience in
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PPT and other software
• Willingness to adjust to different modes of transport (train, buses, etc.) and staying conditions, as
majority of the travel could be in rural areas.
• Working with youth and willingness to take risks, experiment and learn from others as well as success
and from failures.
• Work in an entrepreneurial environment, initiative and self-discipline is important.
Minimum skill and competency
• Background in designing and facilitating training, experience in adult learning or teaching
• Has an understanding of policies with respect to education initiatives of the government
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Keeping oneself constantly updated on the broader educational context
• Empathetic for learners, curious about what makes a great learning experience.
• Fluency in English and Hindi and good writing skills + Data management and data driven decision making
• Passion for teaching/training/designing workshop and sessions
Major Roles and responsibility
Program Planning and strategic Management
• Facilitate Planning of the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual plans for the roll out of the
Implementation of Program
• Consolidate the Plans of the project’s cluster level/block level. Develop project milestones for each
month and quarter of the year
• Coordinate with Project Lead in ensuring that the project meets various deadlines
• Ensure the meeting minutes of the various meetings at the block level be circulated to the various
cluster level stakeholders
• Monitor the annual work plan and activity timelines
• Coordinate the block level meetings with the project staff and with Stakeholders
• Develop and monitor clear-cut deliverables for the project’s different coordination levels with project
manager and [Stakeholder]
Advocacy and networking
• Coordinate with the Project Lead and seek guidance in implementing the planned actionable
• Coordinate with cluster level stakeholder in the daily Operations of the programme
• Collaborate with potential vocational training institutes and other partners for linkages related to skill
• Facilitate convergence meetings at the block level.
• Develop monthly + quarterly report of the programme and submit within 5 days of the completion of
the month + quarter
• Coordinate with MIS manager and submit an analysis of the quantitative data of the initiative
• Coordinate with the cluster coordinators in ensuring that there are case studies developed for the
• Providing on-field coaching - support through planned minimum 10 field visit in a month.
• Provide inputs in the development of MIS formats and ensure that the reporting is done in a timely
• Observe regular review meetings and facilitate the review meetings at the block level
• Ensure that the various activities adhere to time lines.
• The Assistant Project officer will report to Project Lead
HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicants must send their most recent CV with a cover letter