Manager – Sustainability, Marketing & Communication
Lila Poonawalla Foundation, Maharashtra, India
Manager – Sustainability, Marketing & Communication will lead LPF’s Fundraising, Marketing and Communication function.
What Lila Poonawalla Foundation can offer you?
- An opportunity to be a part of an esteemed and progressive non-profit organisation.
- A challenging work environment and opportunities for contributing to excellence. A workspace for professional learning and growth.
- Build fund raising strategy to achieve financial targets through Institutions and Individual Donors.
- Establish and expand relationships with the CSR ecosystem with a special focus on Corporations, Corporate/Promoter led Foundations, Philanthropic Foundations, Social Funding Institutions, High Net Worth Individual for fund raising and strategic partnerships and crowd fundraising in India and oversees. Plan and manage innovative marketing efforts.
- Understand Corporate CSR goals and build the projects of mutual interest in consultation with project teams. Write fund raising applications/ proposals and present the proposals.
- Manage existing partners’ relationships and expand them in terms of financial resources and coverage.
- Plan, develop and implement LPF’s marketing, communication and public relations strategies and activities. Define metrics, monitor progress and evaluate performance.
- Plan, design and manage the editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications of LPF. Ensure articulation of LPF’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image internally and externally.
Qualification, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in any discipline with 10-12 years of experience in customer facing role in fundraising, marketing & communication function at NGOs.
- Knowledge of Indian & International markets and fundraising for charity. Sectorial exposure to fundraising including financial modelling and proposal writing.
- Very strong acumen in Business Development & Marketing. Superior networking, communication, and presentation skills. Entrepreneurial, innovative mind-set with high-energy level and the passion to succeed.
- LPF operates for 6 days a week. The candidate should be ready to work for 6 days a week. Ability to travel across the city/ state/ country or internationally as required. Only Female candidates can apply.
- Work Location: Pune