MIS Data Associate
Educate Girls, Uttar Pradesh, India
1. Program Planning and review • Team Balika Annual Plan Compilation (Compilation at Village, Cluster, Block, District Level) Once in a year for their allocated set of villages • Review of the Annual plan on monthly and quarterly basis, report to Impact Officer and DM on monthly basis for their allocated set of villages
2. Monitoring of Program Data Collection • Assist the Impact Officer to train the field staff in collecting various data, such as baseline, enrollment, retention, learning assessment, etc • Cross verifying the data collected by field staff (on sample basis) in the above mentioned categories for validation for their allocated area. • Approval of data submitted by Block Officer on MIS system through trace verification and manual matching. • Monitor the data entry done by data entry operator on online/offline MIS.
3. Monitoring of Program process • Process validation and checking of School Management Committees, Mohalla Meeting, Gram Shiksha Sabha, BalSabha and SIPs as per plan in their allocated area through Spot Checks • GKP Classroom observation visits to schools • Field Visits for Process verification to the allocated area • Attend weekly meetings of BO/FC meetings in the blocks
4. Support to Other functions • Participation in training programs organized by Program team • Field Visits to monitor the program activities • Managing donor visits • Support to IT team in roll out of mobile login, mobile data collection etc
5. Reporting • Assist the Impact Officer in compiling district level reports and presentations • Participate in district monthly review meetings