Outreach Worker (ORW)_TI Project_Location-Jhansi
Parmarth Samaj Sevi Sansthan, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Should be at least educated upto 8th standard with good knowledge of the local community and local language.
- ORW should preferably be form the community in case of FSW, MSM, TG, Migrant and Truckers project.
- In case of candidate from the community Peer educator who have perform well at least for last 3 year and can read and write may also be considered for the post of ORW.
- In case of IDUs program special reference would be given to the client who are stabilize on OST.
Skills & roles
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in small teams and flexible way of working.
- Proficiency in data analysis report writing case study compilation.
- At least 20 day in the field required,
- Capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her.