Program Manager- NGO (Digital Health)
Koita Foundation, India
Koita Foundation (KF) is on a mission to develop a whole host of digital public goods which will be used to build capacity for the medical fraternity and help them adopt the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. These digital public goods will include the educational video library & online courses for doctors, nurses, hospitals, asha workers etc., assessment item banks, digital training modules etc.
The Program Manager (PM) will be responsible for the overall development of the digital health education videos and content, coordinating across content development partners, ensuring high quality control, and overall quality and finesse of the end-product. The PM will closely monitor the overall project life cycle.
The PM will also be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with National Health Authority (NHA) managers, and other KF partners.
Based out of Mumbai, the PM will play an important role in ensuring product adoption in an efficient and effective manner. PM will be expected to adapt to ambiguous circumstances, effectively respond to partner requests, and strengthen KF's strategic goals of digitizing healthcare in India.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Build high-quality capacity building / training content in Digital Health in partnership with government (e.g., NHA) and large healthcare organizations
- Manage the content creation lifecycle and content database by managing external stakeholders-
- Manage external stakeholders through all phases of video publishing on web platforms and work in close coordination with external consultants to meet timelines set for the project
- Ensure adoption of various Digital Public Goods (educational video library for the medical fraternity, online courses, assessment item banks, etc.).
- Build and maintain relations with key stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Identify and build partnerships with non-profits, social entrepreneurs, technology companies with expertise and capabilities in building and scaling Health Tech innovations
- Providing regular updates to KF management on progress, insights, opportunities and areas for course correction-
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities :
- Bachelor / Master's degree in education / management / social sciences / technology or equivalent
- 10 plus years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates with experience in working on government consulting projects/ government technology implementation or digital transformation projects will be given preference.
- Fluency in Hindi and English is a mandatory requirement
- Proven track record of program implementation is crucial
- Open to travel occasionally
Desired Qualities :
- Entrepreneurial spirit and 'can-do' attitude
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Outcome-oriented and thrives in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to emerging situations and multitask efficiently
- Manage professional relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent management skills including attention to detail, ability to organize and present information and multitasking skills