Central Square Foundation, Delhi, India
Position: Project Manager - TicTacLearn -Government Projects
Founded in 2012, Central Square Foundation is a non-profit philanthropic foundation working
with the vision of ensuring quality school education for all children in India. We are driven by our
mission to transform the school education system with a focus on improving the learning
outcomes of children, especially from low-income communities.
We believe that effective foundational learning is essential for better learning outcomes for all
children in school. Development of foundational literacy and numeracy skills by Class 3 can help
children progress to higher levels of learning which is an essential building block for creating
equal access to opportunities needed for leading a better life.
In order to achieve this, we partner with individuals and social impact organizations to bring
innovative solutions in education, as well as work with the government to drive systemic impact.
We also collaborate with the ecosystem to leverage knowledge and create proven tools around
critical issues such as early learning, technology in education, classroom instruction methods and
CSF’s team members bring a deep sense of commitment and passion towards our collective vision
that every child deserves quality education. We strive for excellence in everything we do and
collaborate to create an impact as we move closer to achieving our mission. We encourage an
entrepreneurial outlook that evokes new and bold ideas along with taking smart risks. CSF
provides a dynamic, learning and positive environment that is driven by our strong sense of
CSF has partnered with Google.org and YouTube in an initiative called the India Content
Accelerator Program (ICAP) with the goal to create a repository of curriculum-aligned
Mathematics (Grade 1-10) and Science (Grade 3-8) video content in 4 Indian languages. This
content will be openly licensed and widely distributed through YouTube and other nationwide
The Project Manager will be responsible for designing, implementation and achieving the set
targets for the dissemination strategy ,B2C workstream. The Project Manager would be directly
reporting to the Senior Project Lead / Director of Government Projects Team at CSF.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Build the dissemination strategy for TicTacLearn content
● Map and engage stakeholders and influencers for brand ambassadors or campaigns
● Identify and see through media and digital opportunities for campaigns
● Apply latest research theories and deploy innovative data collection and analysis methods
to identify key trends in dissemination and usage of TicTacLearn content
● Manage external stakeholders through all phases of video publishing on tech platforms.
● Work in close coordination with external consultants to meet timelines set for the project.
● Working with the Strategic Communications team to implement B2C communication plan
● Manage TicTacLearn’s digital presence across social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
● Increase TicTacLearn’s reach and engagement and ensure a coherent digital ecosystem
for the organisation
● Monitor data and analytics for our social media assets and newsletters and create regular
reports. Develop growth strategies based on the reports
● A basic understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
● Basic knowledge of SEO optimization process and hands on experience of data analytics
● General project management
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
● Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
● Proficient in Excel
● Understanding of data analytics and social media marketing
● Priori experience in digital marketing or ability to learn preferred
● Minimum 3 years of work experience with demonstrated success in marketing, data
analysis and communication
● Preference for candidates with experience in educational content creation space
● Experience in growing and managing team members
● Demonstrated interest in social enterprise sector
● Ability to work independently and proactively, without support staff and with little
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
● Strong planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan
timelines and meet deadlines
● Eye for detail
● Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘can-do’ attitude
● Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and
resourcefulness are highly valued
● Excellent leadership skills, including ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the
candidate’s experience levels.
Interested candidates can click on the Application Form and fill the required details in the form.