State Program Coordinator
CURE International India Trust, Jharkhand, India
State Program Coordinator
CURE International India Trust, All India, India
Sector: Project/ Programme Management
Preferred Experience: 5 - 7 Year
Closing Date for Applications: 31st May, 2022
Email for CV Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities
§ Management and Administration:
1. Build strong relationship & coordination with the various government departments including Health, Social Justice, WCD (ICDS) and Education by regular communication and continuous follow up. Work closely with NHM/ RBSK program to get more children.
2. Regularly Maintain & Establish relationship with the Medical Director of the project to inform him/her on project progress and to discuss with him challenges and opportunities that arise. This includes meeting and sharing progress reports and alignment of the program objectives that are predetermined.
3. Maintain & Establish relationship with the district coordinators and doctors at the clinic locations to determine their clinic progress and learn of any challenges they are facing.
4. Regularly report & update the National Office about the project implementation progress and expansion programs. Use monthly reporting formats and actively engage in group mails & WhatsApp group conversation, etc.
5. Organize regular administrative meetings with the Health department, State Government, Medical Director and clinic counselors to discuss future directions for the project in your state.
6. Record & share success stories and case studies monthly. Good photography is compulsory along with the story.
7. Laisse regularly with NHM, RBSK and Health department and submit report on monthly basis.
8. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and submit it before the agreed time line.
Counseling Parents & Role with Doctors
1. Counseling parents into in-depth understanding of the complete details of treatment and provide emotional/moral support.
2. Act as mediator between Doctor and parents for smoothening the treatment procedure.
3. Furnish accurate records of the children to the Doctors when required by them and vice versa.
4. Plan awareness, parent support group meetings and resource mobilization on regular basis.
Clinic Management and Maintenance of Medical Record
1. Keep a check of requirements (FAB stock and other materials) for smooth functioning of Clinic and convey to Program Manager if there are any requirements proactively.
2. Maintain medical records regularly and keep necessary Record Registers up to date & store the Medical Records safely.
3. Maintain counsellor’s diary on every clinic day for tracking every child’s treatment.
4. Refer the checklist for an ideal clinic and always ensure checking with the dashboard that the clinic is well equipped.
5. Monitoring and ensuring that ICR data is updated regularly.
6. Develop and maintain good working relationship with the respective state
Towards Other Clinic Site Counselors
1. Be in regular touch with other clinic site coordinators and guide them in their work whenever required. Help them complete essential activities regularly before the agreed time line.
2. Communicate & share the issues and challenges faced by the District Program Coordinators to the State Program Manager and suggest Clinic visit or together plan Clinic visit.
3. Collect weekly/monthly/timely reports from the District Program Coordinators and forward to the Program Manager.
1. Develop resource mobilization strategy in consultation with the State Program Manager.
2. Identify funding opportunities and prepare proposals & necessary program documents.
3. Develop and achieve local fund raising targets by organizing fund raising activities and events.
4. Nurture old relationships and constantly expanding the current network of donors through regular communication and meetings. Cultivate potential supporters and create list of donors.
5. Work closely with the program & accounts team to address funding requirements & funding utilization processes.
6. Ensuring documentation of all procedures, donor details, reports etc.
7. Develop and maintain good working relationship with the respective state governments.
Please note this position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice