Technical Trainer, Digital Skills Training
Bhumi (Chennai), All India, India
Job Description: Technical Trainer, Digital Skills Training
Job Nature: Consultant Full-time
The trainer will be responsible for planning the program, create curriculum, and ensure implementation and job readiness of the youth in the age group of 18-27 years.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and implement the curriculum for Web & Graphics Designing, Advanced MS Office and Soft Skills for job readiness of youth
- Refine the curriculum based on feedback
- Effective use of instructional strategies and formative and summative assessments to improve learning outcomes of youths.
- To prepare weekly plans and activities to ensure timely completion of desired learning objectives outlined in the project.
- Organise meetings/awareness sessions for the youth and get them engaged in the training program.
- Training the youths and empowering them to apply and feel confident in using their learned skills.
- Reach out and partner with other organisations, corporates, and groups to identify/create job opportunities for youths.
- To maintain MIS records as per the prescribed formats.
- Provide periodic reports to the management on the progress and outcomes.
- To participate in the capacity building programs as per the project design.
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Graduation in any stream and certification and 1-2 years of working experience in Web & Graphics Designing and Advanced MS Office tools.
- Experience working with youth and slum communities.
- Experience in training youth in their career and personality development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical aptitude in their field of expertise.
- Good communication skills (written and oral) in regional language and English and able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- Curriculum creation, delivery, and classroom management skills for handling youths from ages 18-27.
- Experience in teaching/training youths.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and with all levels of staff, volunteers, communities, other organisations, and corporates
- Ability to learn about, commit to, and educate others on program mission and goals
- Reporting to: Director, Catalyse
- Joining Date: Immediate
- Remuneration: INR 25,000 – INR 35,000 p.m. based on the candidate’s profile
- Location: Virtual
- Job Nature: Consultant for a commitment of 3 months